This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

1030+ keeps searching for more lights which prevents formation of light network. How to prevent this?

Many of my riding buddies liked my Varia RTL515 light and got their own.  When each rides alone, there is no problem and no real delay in establishing the light network.  Now, when we are prep'ing to start a ride together, we're going through the same problems of the Garmin 1030s/1040s all trying to establish a light network with the many RTL3/5/715s and Bontrager lights available.  This behavior continues throughout the ride up to the point where the lights simply disconnect and we're riding without any lights at  all.

I've tried adding the other lights and radars to my computer, however, it is not possible to disable individual lights, like other sensors such as HRM, S/C.  The only option is to disable the entire light network.

I really wish there was a way to disable searching for more sensors altogether as I already have my sensors established and connected prior to group events.

TIAFYH!

Cheers!!