This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New 1030 Plus - Device Profiles Not Syncing from Cloud

I've had an Edge 830 for the last two years, and I have quite a few settings configured on it. I have 2 primary activity profiles (Road/MTB) and seven bikes worth of various sensors, power meters, cranksets, remotes, wheel speed sensors, etc etc.

I got a new Edge 1030 Plus, and during the original setup it asked me if I wanted to sync my settings w/Garmin Connect. Naturally I said yes, because I have all of my sensors named correctly (Madone Power Meter, Scalpel Speed Sensor, Nomad AXS, etc) and have put some time into getting my profiles and pages just the way I like them.

When the 1030 synced with Garmin, it only got one profile (Road) and it looks like it's quite old. The only sensor it pulled down was one of my HRM straps. So I know that it's getting _some_ data that's mine, it just does not have what's currently on my Edge 830.

How can I update this? I can factory reset the 1030 if need be. I need to get the 830 to push it's current settings to Garmin somehow but I don't see an option on either device to do so.

Any insight would be great. Thanks!