This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Shifters not appearing in the new eTAP AXS battery status.

I have Red AXS shifters and derailleurs.  The battery status for the shifters showed up at first with the new firmware, but now they don't.  There are ten people reporting the same problem in the SRAM AXS Owners group on Facebook using the Edge 1030 Plus, and 530.

• The latest firmware updates by SRAM for front and rear deraileurs should have resolved the issue.

• Doesn't help me, as having totalled one of my Red eTap shifters, I'm using Force AXS shifters with the 11-speed eTap FD and RD, and the shifter battery state on the 1030+ always just shows up as a red battery symbol with an X inside it. I've checked the shifters with the AXS app, and there's no more recent FW than what is already installed on them, and there's never been an FW update for the Red eTap components.

• Do you have firmware 2.41.0 installed on both of your derailleurs?
    This seems to work for 12 speed Road and MTB derailleurs. I don't know about 11 speed Road derailleurs, though.

• 12s issue fixed after update of AXS components 

• Still not fixed if you're running AXS shifters with 11-speed Red eTap derailleurs, which is a combination supported by SRAM. The AXS shifters have the latest FW installed, 11-speed Red eTap has never had any firmware updates since first release.