This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 1030 can not record the kilometers traveled when using the gps route for a certain location.

Edge 1030 device does not record the kilometers traveled when using the gps route for a certain location.

Normally they should register the distance when using the navigation mode.

How to solve the issue? Thanks

• Just describe your steps and maybe somebody would be able to reproduce it. Because I am using navigation based on route, or to certain location (village or stored location) or Back to start and never ever had any isues.

• Are you using the Edge 1030 or Edge 1030 Plus?

I haven't used navigation much on my 1030 Plus.  Due to the pandemic, I'm mostly riding close to home.  But I have used the navigation on my previous 1030, and I have never had an issue with distance registering.  The FIT file of the ride has the same distance as shown on the screen of the 1030.  The Distance to Next field shows distance, and it decreases as I ride toward the next turn  Distance to Dest also works as expected.

What is happening on your rides?  Can you provide asn example?

• Dear Colin, sorry for my late reply. i am full,of mails in my box. I am using the 1030 type

Meanwhile i solve the issue mentioned. After choosing the direction before to start the ride it is necessary to press the play button.

This is my fault.

Still to discover how to use gps direction with multiple locations?

Thanks for your suuport.

Note: i am not a regular Garmin forums.

Regards

CC