Firmware version 3.00 for the Edge 1030 Plus is now available. This update can be downloaded through Garmin Express or Garmin Connect Mobile.
Phased Rollout is currently at 100%
Changes made to version 2.30 to 3.00:
-Fixed issue with detecting segments that were going in the opposite direction of travel.
-Improved segment and ClimbPro UI cooperation
-Fixed issues when approaching a segment embedded in a course and other minor segment UI issues.
-Fixed issue where segment virtual partners would claim to be finished almost immediately after starting the segment.
- Improved sensor connectivity
- Added Go Back, Pause, and Go Forward workout step controls to the workout tray.
- Suppressed Daily Workout Suggestion if training plan already present on device
- Improved automatic FTP detection
- Updated RTL pairing to always require the light to paired as well. This requires the RTL to be in pairing mode while pairing for the first time.
- Fixed Training Load True Up
- Added support for new GPS firmware. Sync your device to update to the new firmware.
- Fixed issues with course recalculations
- Added more options for course navigation recalculation
- Added a toggle for MTB map theme
- Fixed bug with invalid power in LiveTrack
- Fixed device compatibility with BaseCamp
- Made various device stability improvements