This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Favorite Courses Not Syncing

My new Edge 1030 plus wont sync the starred (favourite) courses that i highlight in Garmin Connect. My old Edge 1030 did this automatically. I can copy courses across but I have over 200 and dont want to do this every time. Also the Kamoot and Strava course sync doesn't work either. Is this a bug ?

• wow. thanks so much for the workaround! this solved it for me! I had already tried everything else. Thought I was doing something wrong. It will take me a long time to duplicate them and send them all to the device so I hope this gets fixed soon

• I find it works if you don’t try to star the strava routes from the summary/overview page. Click into each route and star it from the route specific page. Only then do my routes/courses sync to Garmin connect and eventually to my 1030+. 

• So don’t know why this is so convuluted, but i had the same problem.  But go into the Garmin Connect app, click on “routes” then tap on the route you want, it will load, then tap the menu icon at the top and “send to device” is one of the options.  Select that and then choose your 1030 and it will send over the route next time you sync.