This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin GSC-10 and Fenix3

I'm experiencing problems pairing the GSC-10 and the Fenix 3! Up till last week everything worked fine!

I can connect the GSC10 and Fenix3 without any problems, but when I start riding the cadence isn't shown on my fenix3. After a few minutes I receive the message on the Fenix3 that the wheel size is calculated, but cadence isn't shown!

Anybody know how I can fix this?
  • Do you have to add the cadence field to a screen on your fenix as you do with the edge series? If so did you do that?

Did you check the alignment of the magets to the sensor by pressing the reset/test button on the gsc10? You should get a red LED flash then a green LED flash to let you know it is in test mode, then you spin your crank around a dozen or so times to make sure you get a red LED flash every time the magnet passes the sensor. Likewise you should get a green LED every time it passes the sensor arm.

I spin my crank backwards so the wheel doesn't turn. That way I can ensure the green LED is not getting tripped by the crank magnet. Likewise for the rear wheel, spin it backwards and ensure it doesn't trip the red LED.

If you don't get the red when you press the reset/test button AND when you spin the crank during the test period, then your magnet is not aligned properly or your GSC10 is bad.