This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Edge 510 Will Not Pair with New Cadence Sensor

Picked up the new magnetless speed and cadence sensors. The 510 finds/pairs with the speed sensor but will not with the cadence. Using 3.50 firmware on the 510. Tried re-seating the battery and I get the appropriate light flashes but no luck pairing. Any ideas on addressing the situation are appreciated.
  • Make sure you've got the 510 configured to look for a Speed AND cadence sensor and not a Speed/Cadence sensor (separate vs. combo).
  • I also had the same issue, also when pairing device, i rotated the crank to ensure it did actually pick up and register the device, which it does when it finds the cadence sensor. Hope it helps
  • Same issue with 510 and new cadence sensor

Hi I'm having the same issue,

My cadence sensor paired with my vivoactive in a matter of seconds but it wont pair with my 510, rotate the crank when searching on the 510 unit and nothing.

Comes up rather quick that it cannot find anything to pair with.

Seems odd that the vivoactive paired in a matter of seconds where as the 510 cant find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
  • Had the same problem - had been paired in the past and now would not pair - put a new battery in the DuoTrap but made no difference - fussed with it for hours - finally turned Garmin off, then turned it back on, and it paired successfully. Did not need to select Speed AND Cadence as stated in above post. Hope it will stay paired!!