This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Connecting Ant+ Mini USB with Elite Combo Sensor

Former Member
Former Member
I have installed the ANT+ Mini USB on to my computer but I have been unable to pair with my elite speed and cadence combo sensor on my bike. I've loaded Garmin Express/Connect and it can recognise the USB but says that there is no device to pair with even when they're inches away from each other. Does anyone have any idea how to do this?
  • I'm not sure what the "elite speed and cadence combo sensor" is but as it's a sensor, it needs to be paired with a device that can use that sensor data. Possibly a Garmin Edge of some flavor or maybe a Garmin Forerunner, but if it's not a Garmin sensor, then you'll have to check the compatibility list, if there still is one.

If the "ANT+ Mini USB" is what most of us call an "ant stick" then it's generally only used with devices that require an ant+ connection to transfer data to the computer (not ant+ sensors). None of the edges use an ant stick. There are quite a few Garmin Forerunners that require it.