This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

My Garmin 910 and cadence sensor on the bike seem to pair but data not uploaded

My Garmin 910 recognises my cadence sensor on my bike but when i view my uploaded data I cant find anything that tells me what cadence I was doing when I was riding. How do I get this info?
  • 910 what? a forerunner 910xt?

Probably need to add the cadence field to one of the display pages. Probably somewhere like Settings>Bike Settings>Data Fields. I don't have a 910, so I'm just guessing.
  • Former Member
    0 Former Member over 9 years ago
    910 what? a forerunner 910xt?

Probably need to add the cadence field to one of the display pages. Probably somewhere like Settings>Bike Settings>Data Fields. I don't have a 910, so I'm just guessing.

Same thing is happening to me. I have a cadence field on my 910xt, and the sensor connects. when I'm riding I see my speed and distance, but no cadence... it stays blank. when i'm done with my ride, and connect to Garmin express, the cadence section is also blank... so putting a cadence filed on your display is not the issue... any help would be appreciated, since the Garmin website errors me out when I try to put in a ticket, i can't seem to get an answer to this issue. I just want to train indoors this winter effectively... I have also put new batteries in the sensor... so that is not the issue.
  • sanderkr..... you don't mention if you also made sure you get both the Green and Red LED's when you go through the test procedure. If you don't see a red LED then the crank magnet is not aligned correctly or your sensor might be bad. Also, be sure the gsc10 is paired as "spd/cad" in your bike profile settings, not "speed and cadence" or anything else.

I have trouble with the email support site too. I've learned to make sure I'm logged into the myGarmin site first, then I go to the Garmin Support site and start their email process, pay particular attention to the various dropdown boxes and such. Sometimes they don't display correctly for me. Also, before you submit your comments, be sure to copy them to your clipboard. Usually by the time I fill out my novel to them, my login has timed out. So I quickly log back into myGarmin then either push the back button or quickly fill out everything again and paste my clipboard into the comments.

Why they haven't fixed this behaviour I'm not sure, but it's been a while since I used it so maybe it's better. Phone calls usually work great for me, though the initial hold is a pain. But once you got them on the line, you can keep them on it till you've tried all their suggestions, instead of having to do a bunch of emails back and forth over many days.