Find Campagnolo EPS Bluetooth paring code with Edge 1050 (over Ant+)

I bought a bike with the Campagnolo Super record EPS controller in which the code is engraved build in into the frame and do not want to start looking for it if not needed.

I can connect the EPS with my Edge 1050 and 840 and see some model number information then, but not the Bluetooth pairing code.

According to some resources it becomes visible when paring, but on the 1050 where is might say the code there are only hyphens. 

Does anyone know how to get the 6 digit Campagnolo eps code visible on an Edge 1050 or 820?

• The Bluetooth pairing code is laser-etched below the charge port on the 'bar end and frame-fitting units - open the hatch as if you were going to charge the system & you will see it.
    Some ex-Team units had it in different places or in a very few pieces - prototype versions being used by the teams - not at all.

• Does anyone know how to pair the mode buttons on the Campy Super Record wireless with a Garmin 1050 to control the pages on the Garmin 1050, like the Edge Remote buttons can do.  Thanks.    

• You need to use the search for Edge Remote sensor option on the Edge. The EPS is using the Edge Remote protocol for the button control

Not quite sure how you put the EPS in pairing mode though.

Looking at the EPS documentation I found the following

Procedure of disassociation of the EPS, in REMOTE CONTROL mode, from one bike computer Keep the bike computer off Turn on the EPS and press 5 times the RH button MODE and 5 times the LH MODE button Turn off the EPS Turn on the bike computer, go to sensors setting, and disassociate the REMOTE CONTROL.