This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

speed sensor 2 under recording distance

Hi

I have a speed sensor 2 that I use for indoor training.  Its just started recording about 1/2 the normal speed I would normally record.

For example, its recording that I am riding at 11km/hr when typically it would be 25 km/hr.  Normally totally distance is similar to the Trainerroad approximation, but now its about 1/2 that. 

Does anyone know how to fix this. The batter is fine.

Tks

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago

delete

• What would you like to know. I use a Kickr snap smart trainer, with Traineroad app. I also like to record my ride via Garmin Edge which is connected to the speed sensor. 

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago in reply to Tessamat

deleted

• Thankyou for your advice. I'll try those things. 

Not quite sure what you mean here:
    Could you when possible use the powermeter sensor from the trainer instead ss2 (not the trainer).
    Do you mean just use Trainerroad and not record via Garmin Edge?
    One other thing, the guy in the bike shop said I should not use the Garmin SS2 with my Edge when recording outside rides. He said it interferes with the Edgeand overrides GPS distance recordings. This is true but I can't see why this would be a problem - if anything distance/speed recording should be more accurate?
    Thanks
    Tessa