This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Speed Sensor 2 and Auto wheel size using Peloton

Will Auto wheel size work for use of a Speed Sensor 2 with a Peloton bike? Or does it require GPS distance? Would it work with power and HR data? Is there a prompt to manually enter distance at the end of a ride to help calibrate (like the treadmill run activity)?

If not, anyone know what wheel size would work for a Peloton?

Top Replies

All Replies

• Distance is always 0. Like seriously, why would you care about distance on a stationary bike? For training purposes it's power and heart rate that matter.

• Guessing not everyone follows your training load total tracking for week/month/yearly... but I agree distance is fairly pointless.  What if it is MTB for 2hrs in sandy conditions at 10mph @250 watts... vs 2hrs @250watts on a group ride @20mph ... both are essentially the same but half the distance.  It's about Time, power , HR... or TSS. 

but a lot of people have a hard time getting away from mile totals for year or month, or average speeds on rides, etc.  People like to be able to say to "oh usually ride 500miles a month"...

not ..."Not sure Uncle, but I think usually I do about 20,000 kJ's a month..." ....blank stare..."wtf is that?!"   lol