This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Connect app not working with Apple Health anymore

Hi!

Apparently I'm not the first one to have this problem.. couldn't find any solutions by googling though..

The connect app used to work well with Apple Health up until a few months ago. I use the Connect app to import my Zwift rides to Apple Health and from there to the Oura app.

Now I can't get it to work anymore. I have checked all the troubleshooting tips to no help.

Any tips are appreciated!
Thanks!

• I've had a few instances over the past few months where the Garmin file is uploading to the Fitness App but not 'closing the rings'. 
    In the past week it no longer updates the rings with my Garmin cycling data (even though the respective workout shows in the app).
    I've Googled many different connotations such as reset and location services, toggling on/off various apps, all to no avail. Can't even report it as an issue to Apple. 

in the grand scheme of things it's not a drama, just more of an annoyance that an app that updated regularly now seems to only capture data not relating to cycling (Strava & Garmin).