This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Training Peaks + Zwift + Wahoo Trainer + Ideal sensor setup

I am wondering what would be the best or most ideal set up for my current situation with regards to training on my Wahoo trainer.

I currently have an Epix gen 2, 1040 Edge, and HRM Pro. I’d like to set up a good training peaks program and have the bike computer control my Kickr’s resistance, while connected to the hr monitor, all while doing a ride in Zwift, and still get all my performance metrics.

Has anyone else tried a setup similar to this? I’m just trying to find the ideal configuration for this and wasn’t sure where to ask.

Also, any recommendations on an excellent program?  I’m currently cutting a lot of weight, trying to get back into shape and build back up my FTP and VO2. I’d like to eventually build up to my first century. 

Any guidance or assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks. 

• You will just have the trainer as a power source on Zwift and controllable trainer on the Edge with the proper training plan loaded. All your sensors will connect to the Edge via ant+ and you can connect the HRM to Zwift also via ant+ or bluetooth if using something like an Apple TV.

• Just use zwift and Connect it to Garmin. Trainingpeaks workouts will Show Up in zwift and Physio true Up will sync the zwift Rides with your Edge and epix (and they use this Data for Fitness Trends). No need for dual recording or whatever