This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fit File - Help

I know there are some smart folks that can open it up. I have a local Junior that had his longest ride ever get corrupted. In the days of Strava....this is heart breaking. 

I have tossed a couple of the online tools I have used in the past at it and they all seem to fail. Usually, this is the case if the file is really small and there is no data. This one seems to have 888kb so think the data is there. Golden Cheetah shows corrupt headers. 

If anyone has a bit more magic, this would help a Junior smile. 

www.dropbox.com/.../Calum.fit

Top Replies

All Replies

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago

solved

• Former Member
    0 Former Member over 1 year ago

solved

• Well...that might have been part of my challenge. I didn't realize he was not on Garmin. Thought they all were on garmin units as we got a decent deal last year. TIL. 

Thanks, he just sent me a file that is fine but you beat me to the punch. 

He emailed it over. Was really bummed when the ride would not upload. 

• You rock. He will be super happy that he can up load this one. I think it was his first 200k ride and for it to fail. 

Really appreciate the help. Curious what you use to pull the file apart. In the past I have used a few of the tools DC Rainmaker has on hi site to even fix the headers etc. This one seemed to stump it. Most of the kids have an issue the file usually makes its way to me to see if I can save it.