This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Dual HRM not transmitting HR data

My HRM-Dual initially connects to my Edge 1030 & TACX training APP but drops out regularly, when it is connected it displays my heart rate at 72 BPM irrespective of how hard I am working.

I have changed the battery and also completed the recommended factory reset i.e. put battery in backwards but still get the same results.

Software version 2.50

Model # 3299

Serial # 3308377836

• I also have exactly the same problem... Anyone that knows what might be the problem? 

• I have had a hell of a problem with HRM-Dual drop outs in the past - in the past year I read that WIFI channels on your 2.4ghz band overlap with either bluetooth or ANT (??) and that it is recommended to set your router to 'manual' channels 1 to 3 (iirc) instead of auto.  I suspect the times I was having issues with strap it was when my 'auto' router was setting my channel in the mid or higher ranges overlapping frequencies.

since i went manual... zero drop outs.  

previously I had issues with a bad strap where the silver buttons on the sensor piece were looking burnt/rusted under the clear protective cover.  waranty covered it (even after warranty was up).  But in that case I was just getting crazy HR readings that wouldn't match effort/reality.