This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM only works for 2-3 minutes

I have an issue with my Dual HRM. After replacing the battery in the device it only stays online for about 5 minutes or so, after which it disconnects and cannot be connected again until the battery is removed and then re-inserted . i have even reset  ( installing the battery upside down ) it a number of times and once put back together it stays online for about 5 min top sand then cannot be located again.

i tried both ANT+ and BLE and the same issue occurs, its happening on both my Edge 530 or my forerunner 245 when its connected, 

i also bought a new strap as i thought there might be issues with the connectivity but same issue, any ideas?

• Just did another test, had the Edge connected using ANT+ and watch connected using BLE. they both disconnected at the same time. looks like the device might be faulty ? only powers on for up to 5 minutes and then needs to be reset in order to get it back online.