This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

HRM Pro withtout my watch to record activity and to iplement my training load and load focus

Last night my vivoactive 4 left me, everything was black and I had to contact the support center. They are going to take it for about 2/3 weeks. Now, I have to go on a triathlon training camp next week, and I have only my Garmin edge 1030 to record my cycling activities. What I wanted to know is:  is  it possible to use only my Hrm pro connected with garmin connect to record Running and swimming activities?? Because all I know is that i can wear my Hrm pro and it records my heart and steps and cal, but i don't if it records it in one activity.
If i am going to use my iPhone with strava to record the activities, is it possible then add them on garmin connect in order to Upload them in my training status and training load?

sorry for the long message..

Thanks 

• is  it possible to use only my Hrm pro connected with garmin connect to record Running and swimming activities??

No.

f i am going to use my iPhone with strava to record the activities, is it possible then add them on garmin connect in order to Upload them in my training status and training load?

No.