This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Speedsensor 2 issue on a Tacx Satori: various speed measuments during training

Hallo everybody,

I'm using the speedsensor 2 during indoor trainingssessions. The trainer I use is an old Tacx Satori. The roller of this trainer is correctly set on to the tire plus the speed sensor is paired with a Wahoo Elemnt Bolt and is set on the correct wheel dimension.  Also the batterylevel is okay, And the sensor is just installed on the hub of the aft wheel (ofcourse).

The strange thing is that I sence a verry unstable speed value on my Wahoo during training while I drive the same cadence and power output (I have a Rotor INpower powermeter).

I hope that experts could supply me with a solution.

Kind regards,

Ronald (from the Netherlands in Europe).

• It's possible that something (the trainer perhaps?) interferes with the sensor's radio transmission.

• I'm using the trainer for several years now. It has always worked correctly. Last weekend I performed a training on the ground floor and suddenly there was a constant correct (much higher) speed measurement.

This morning I changed the battery of the sensor and it seams that after a short testride that the unstable speed value is gone. I shall test it tonight during a larger training.

Let you know the final result.

Kind regards!

• Battery change solved the problem.