This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Cadence 2 sensor not showing in Garmin Connect (Android)

Hi,

I just bought the Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2.

Furthermore I have a Fenix 6 Sapphire and Garmin Connect on my Android smartphone

Both sensors are connected to my Fenix 6 without issues via ANT+, and I do get both readouts (speed and cadence), which is also synced

Trying to pair the speed sensor via Bluetooth to my Android phone with Garmin Connect: I followed the standard steps, while making sure the speed sensor was active, in Garmin Connect, find device, the speed sensor showed immediately, added it, it updated the firmware, and done,  in Garmin Connect it now shows up as "Gen3 BSCM"

Trying to pair the cadence sensor via Bluetooth to my Android phone with Garmin Connect: I followed the same standard steps, while making sure the speed sensor was active (it was giving me a value on my Fenix 6) but nothing shows on Garmin Connect, it just keeps finding the speed sensor again. When I search for the cadence sensor in the list of devices, it also does not exist in that list (where as the speed sensor is listed). But the cadence sensor is technically paired, because it (finally after many tries) shows in the list of paired devices of my phone (but even then, still not in Garmin Connect.

So it seems Garmin Connect does not support the Cadence sensor yet?

Anyone with similar experiences (or anyone who found a solution)?

Thanks,