This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Speed sensor 2 - mounting on small hub, pairing with edge and avoiding double activities

Hello, I have 3 questions for speed sensor 2:

1) why there is only one position to fix on hub? On my R-Sys SLR wheel the hub diameter of front wheel is so small, that it is not tight enough. Any suggestion?

2) I've sync yesterday 1st time the sensor to smartphone, as suggested on manual, and followed the steps for update. And then he recorderded an activity (since I was rotating the wheel) -> why activity saved on  23rd of April intead of 11th of August?

3) I will use speed sensor ONLY together with 520, in order to have more accurate speed while climbing. If later I will need to pair the sensor with smartphone, for example for an update, how to avoit it syncs all "activities", and avoid to have them double in calendar? I'd like that when paired with Edge, only Edge activities are considered. Or, is it possible to use Garmin Express (via Bluetooth) instead of Smartphone, to avoid double activities?

Thx Paolo.