This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

[eTrex 35] Since update to Version 4.00 problems with altitude difference

Hello,

I couldn't find own category for eTrex handhelds, so I will ask here, I hope it's ok for you. I use eTrex 35 touch and last week I got update from 3.80 to 4.00! Since 4.00 the altitude differences are  wrong, please see screenshots.
The altitude difference is constant same. While I cycle I always watch on display the current altitude difference, the data of altitude difference on the display show always right, but the record is wrong. Seem there is a problem with Version 4.00!

You can see, the red line is the true altitude difference, the green color is the recorded track from my eTrex 35! 
Anybody has this problem too? It would be great when I got new Update from Garmin again! Thanks! 

Kind Regards from Germany,
Wuffi 

• In the German Forum (see link above) there is an eTrex subforum.

This is watched by Garmin, sometimes someone writes there. I think its your best bet.

• Thanks, there is no sense, Garmin is an American company, why only support eTrex in Germany and not in USA.

Well, since Garmin changed the forum, it's very silent now, many members left the forum. No one of Garmin is writing. Forum is like dead. So that's why I tried here, but seem here is the same.