This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Forerunner 945 and Edge 1030

I've had a Edge 1030 for a while now and no issues. Recently it has started dropping power readings from my stages crank. Firmware all up to date on both devises. I discovered yesterday that it only happens when I ride my TT bike and sit on the aero bars. In that position my new Forerunner 945 is very close the the 1030 which seems to be causing it to drop the signal, it does pick it back up after a minute or so even if I stay aero. This doesn't happen when I use my forerunner 935. Anyone else had similar experience.

Thanks. 

• Check that the settings for the Vector power meter on the FR945 match what is on the Edge.

If they differ then the head units will be sending conflicting settings to the Edge.

Check that the following.

• That the crank lengths match
    • That the auto-zero setting matches
    • The FR945 enables TE/PS and Cycling Dynamics so make sure that the Edge also has both those settings enabled.
  • I’m not using the 945 to record anything when this happens, it’s only on as a watch and not connected.