This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is it possible to see what crank arm length was used for a ride with a power meter?

I´m using 2 head units (Fenix 5s and Edge 820) to read my powerdata from my power pedals. I use Assioma Fivaro PP. I have all units/eqt updated with the latest firmware. Before each ride I make sure the crank arm length is correctly set in both head units (165mm). After the ride I also confirm nothing has changed. But when uploading the files to Garmin Connect the average power, peak power and NP differs. The Fenix data indicate a higher value. The cadence (average and peak) is the same. I read in another thread that it seems like the CA Lenght can be reset to 180mm. This would be approximately a 10% diff which corresponds to my average power value differences. The Fenix indicates the higher value. At one ride I entered 180mm in the Edge and it turned out to resutl in the same power data after the ride. So it would be nice to be able to see what crank arm lenght actually are used for calculating the power in the two different units. Can this be done? i read somewhere about a "setting.fit" file, but not sure this is the one to look for and if so where to find and read it. Cheers Kris