This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Speed Sensor 2 Sync / Recording Issues

Hello together,

sometimes the Speed Sensor 2 missed to Sync a Activity. It´s just lost. I´m missing 3 Activitys in the last few weeks.

Has someone the same problem? Is there a possibility to sync all last activitys or see them somewhere else?

Greetings, Johannes

• i have a different problem.

My Speed Sensor 2 is not recording any activities at all. i paired it with garmin connect after some problems. i also paired it with ant to my garmin edge 530, when connected to the edge it shows me a speed without using gps so i guess the sensor is working correctly. The Sensor also syncs with garmin connect as soon as i move the wheel the sensor is attached to but no activities show up.

• Interesting that several of these posts have similar questions but no one is responding with solutions. HELLO GARMIN are you listening? Meanwhile, I have a somewhat similar issue but only using an iPhone with the Garmin Connect app. The green light blinks on the sensor blinks, the green dot on the app lights up, the app says the sensor is connected, I ride, then stop, then wait and wait and wait. Eventually the app no longer says connected and no ride is recorded. The online manuals provide no info on how a ride is sync'd or if there are steps to follow.  Frustrated rider now considering other options.

• Did my first ride today.

Not only it split my ride into several activities, the second activity starts from 126 km/h for a moment, moreover I'm missing the second half of my ride!

Firmware is 2.30. App is on Android.

What is the point having it when it doesn't work? Having a part of the data, which is not complete, is the same as having nothing!

• I cannot get my speed sensor 2 to sync to my iPhone 6. Sync failed. Filetransfererrortimeout.