This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Two speedsensors and one cadence sensor?

I had last summer a speed/cadence sensors working pretty well with my vivoactive 3, the trips accuracy were acceptable if not just decent.
Got now myself a second wheelset (instead of a new bike ;)), one will have a 35 mm tyre for gravel and one set 25 mm tyre for road. Setting up now as I am writing - the gears and disk brakes for quick swap.
Also looking for one more speedsensor so each wheelset will have one on each own so I can predefine the tires OD for calculating riding distances (I would prefer this way instead a GPS to calculate the distances).
Not sure yet how the vivoactive 3 will handle two speedsensors (with two wheel size) plus the cadence sensor calculation would be my goal. Maybe I will have to call up as a two bike profiles?
Anybody have experience with a setup I am trying to make?
Eventually the garmin EDGE 130 is on my list, but if not necessary I would like to recover my budget first after buying these wheelsets...
  • I don’t know the vivoactive, I have a FR935 and I use two different speed sendors for MTB and Road bike, the 935 simply see two different sensors, each one with its configuration and OD, should be the same in your case