This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

920xt will not pair cadence sensor

I have replaced the battery in my original cadence sensor. it paired then disappeared completely and would never connect while riding the bike outside or indoor. I have left messages with Garmin support only to receive autoresponse and no actual support. I bought a second cadence sensor and it will not pair at all. Software on 920xt is 8.20. I tried spinning the pedals while the bike was on the mechanic-stand. did not work. I tried riding the bike around the block while trying to pair. did not work. Sensor was applied to the non-drive side for first attempt and the drive side for the second attempt. i have tried swapping batteries and this made no difference. The speed sensor was also hokey last winter in that it would remain connected to my 920xt for less than half my workouts. I think I have an ANT+ issue. It would be nice if Garmin supported their products and returned my emails.

Does anyone here have any suggestions?