• Phone connectivity issues

Hello,

Since the 17.10 beta update I have serious phone connectivity issues. The connection drops accidentally even when I’m in a maximum distance of 2m from my phone, and it never gets back.

In the morning when the watch quits sleep mode and it…

• Phone Connection notification not working

Phone connection notifications are not being shown despite the option having been selected under Settings - Notifications and Alerts - Phone Connection -  Not During Act.

The bluetooth icon in watch face is correctly displaying the status though, but no…

• V16.17 Phone connection disabled after every night

Since (maybe last) update my phone connection is disabled every morning after sleeping window. Has to enable it manually!

• Phone disconnected/phone connected

Hi, 

my garmin vivoactive 4s keeps saying phone disconnected then a minute later says phone connected. This happens regularly throughout the day. I have an iPhone 4s. My husband has same watch but he has a Samsung, and doesn’t happen in his. 
    please…

• end sleep - activity - phone connection not switched on again (sleep mode disconnects phone)

I have sleep mode set with do not disturb and battery saver on, so during my sleep my watch switches off the connection with my phone.

This morning I went for a walk and ended sleep to start the activity. After ending the activity (and saving) I noticed…

• Suggestion: Limit the notification Phone Connected/Disconnected

Just a suggestion... When I'm playing, I leave the cart (and phone) to putt out on the green. While on EACH green, my phone is connected and disconnected several times. Maybe, since the watch knows it's in golf mode, those notifications should be turned…

• Bug 16.22: Phone Connection: Won't synch afterwards due to Power mode

Power Mode > Phone > Disconnect

These settings were added to an Inline Skating profile and my assumption was that it would disconnect the phone connection, which it does and is visible in the hot keys. After the activity is finished the phone icon…

• Phone connected" and "Phone disconnected" notifications

How do i turn off the phone connected/disconnected message on the Viosmart 4 when i am out of arrange on my iphone? I want to leave all other messages on is there a way of doing this?

I have reset the device and still keeps doing it.  I have toggled Bluetooth…

• issues with phone connection, battery saver after update and opening glance

Steps (watch on previous beta) performed when still in times set by sleep mode:
    -end sleep mode
    -end sleep (I confirmed when opening the training readiness glance)
    -enter settings to check for updates and install update

Result:
    -after reboot battery saver…