Hello MARQ customers,
The newest MARQ beta software is now available for your upcoming adventures! The beta below is not compatible with MARQ Aviator.
Instructions for installation are available below the change log on the page linked above.
8.73 Change Log Notes:
- Fixed an issue where a CIQ watch-face would crash if the user were to hit ‘Back’ from the incoming call page.
- Fixed an issue where selection of an item in music lists (artist/genre) would yield a landing page for a different artist/genre.
- Added support for downloading workout videos over Express or WiFi.
- Added support for Grinding workouts, namely Fitness Test, Race Simulation and Intervals. (MARQ Captain.)
- Added support for activities Grind Offshore and Grind Onshore. (MARQ Captain.)
- Added support for activities Climb Indoor and Bouldering.
- Added support for a routes summary page to the activity review flow for Indoor Climb.
- Added support for the device to manually add a shot through the measure shot page in Golf.
- Updated the look and feel of the weather app.
- Updated the look and feel of the End of Activity flow.
- Improved the UX layout for Altimeter, Barometer, and Notifications widgets.
- Made several improvements to the music experience.
Current beta peripheral software version numbers below. New versions are indicated in red.
Sensor Hub: 5.06
Please note, the beta updates released on these forums are not suitable for APAC region devices.
Please send all bug reports to [email protected], and indicate which model of the MARQ Collection you have in the subject line.