This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Owners Club

Let us share some enthusiasm about this gorgeous watch coming our way.

Here is my story; being an old Omega Seamaster owner, I was actually looking for something alike in quality. I looked at Omega, TAG Heuer and alike. However allthough all these watches are very nice, each and every time I came to the conclusion that I can't live without 24/7 HR and smart notifications. I am a passionate athlete; so I much like to keep track on my resting HR. And that's actually it - none of the premium brands I looked at deliver that.

And then Marq is being launched - just in the middle of my search :-) What a funny coincidence! Cause BOOM - this is just what I was looking for. Mann that was a sweet surprise :-)

Since I am an athlete, I ordered the Marq Athlete version. That watch has exactly what I want. Really nice materials, 3. gen OHR, and smart notifications. Plus add to this - all Fenix' functionallity, a speedier processor and 12 days battery.

Oh yeah!

Despite being expensive - and please don't get me wrong here - I think this is bang on. I don't mind paying premium for premium. Yes - one could argue the display resolution is not high enough. Personally I would have liked to see HD graphics. But honestly said - that's not the deal breaker for me. The materials are though. And this is where I believe Garmin did the right choice. Premium materials with long battery and an OK display.

So I can't wait to get mine :-)

What about you? What version did you buy?

Share your passion here...