This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

MARQ (Gen 1) Wi-Fi firmware

Hello.

Due to close and archive forum of Marq (Gen 1) , I have to write request here. Sorry for spam. May be anybody has firmware for WIFI module Marq (gen 1), old version - 2.60 or 4.80, or any betta ?

Thank you

• The MARQ forum is still available (for reading only) at https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation-archive/f/marq-series 

And you can use the Search function there to find past beta versions. For example this one:

https://www8.garmin.com/support/download_details.jsp?id=15219 

• Thank you for answer and your time. But  forum still available for read only. Unable add new topic. Old beta version (your example) it the only link available. There is no working link anymore except beta 21.01. But, unfortunately, on 21.01 there is no firmware for WiFi. I went through all the forums and all the links. I found a lot on Polish file sharing. But what I'm looking for is nowhere to be found. I think it is possible to find a copy of the person who keeps it

• If you have Garmin Express installed on your computer, you can also have a look into its folders - usually there are countless of older firmware versions stored there. The exact location may differ, depending on the OS, but in my case they are at:

• c:\ProgramData\Garmin\CoreService\Downloads\PrimaryFirmware\ (main firmware)
    • c:\ProgramData\Garmin\CoreService\Downloads\Firmware\ (additional firmware modules)
  • Waw! Thank you! I checked, but unfortunately in folder only last version Bluetooth and Sensor Hub ... GUP3253.GCD and GUP3252.GCD. 

Still looking for GPU2196.GCD, any old version .

• I think the last update of Garmin Express cleaned up these folders. I used to have years worth of hundreds of different firmware versions there, and now have only the last few, too. If you happen to have some backups of your computer, have a look there.

• I don't have backups... 

• Hello

Unfortunately we do not have the older iterations of the Marq software files. However, I would like to address your concern. For this, I will reach out to you directly via Private Message to discuss. 

Since the Marq forum has been archived, if you have questions or concern regarding the device, you can review the topics here: Garmin Support. You can also contact your local Garmin Product support.