Garmin Instict Solar randomly crashes / shuts down

Dear all, 

I tried to read some other posts about this, but haven't found a fix yet. I'm trying to find a solution of my Garmin Instinct Solar, which I bought on the 17th of September 2021.

I really enjoyed the watch, until a couple months ago.

Since then, the watch randomly shuts down / crashes. It happens during my sleep, just before an alarm should go off, during an activity (such as running), saving after an activity, navigation etc.

What I've tried so far:

- Contacted the store, which i bought it from; - No support since it is older than 2 years -> contact Garmin NL (my home country)

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - update to the latest software version - done

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - Delete bluetooth device / delete the Garmin Connect app / set the watch to factory settings - done

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - Delete the .fit files in the Activity folder - done

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - Perform a hard reset - done

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - Send the receit for swapping the watch for a new one - done

- Contacted Garmin NL support ; - The watch is older than 2 years -> so I can pay €121 and get a refurbished device, while getting 1 year support on that one

I would like to try anything before sending the watch to Garmin, since they refuse to check and fix my watch, altough I would like to pay for it. The only option is to send the watch and pay for a new one, with only 1 year of support (so a not yet broken device). I fundamentally disagree with their approach of not providing support, but rather try to sell me another whatch, which i will try to avoid, since the watches are just not yet broken devices in this way and will end up on landfills.

Is there anyone who has the same issues, which could help me in a direction to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance,