This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Garmin Solar Instinct: Pace AND cadence not showing up on fields or uploading to Garmin Connect OR Strava.

I just ran a race and the pace wasn't showing for most of the race. I just spent over 600$ Canadian on this brand new watch and had to rely on a paper pace band to "guess" my pace... I'm LIVID. WTF?

• I am sorry your pace was not working well during your race on your new Instinct Solar watch. Your pace is coming from both your GPS acquisition during your run along with your accelerometer. Please ensure your Instinct Solar watch software is fully updated and showing software version 16.00 when you go to your Settings > About menu. If you continue to have pace issues, there would be valid concerns of a hardware issue. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Outdoor Product Support if needed.

• The same issue here, since last week the watch does not collect any cadence information nor uploads it to the garmin connect app. It is just a blank chart there.... I have the latest version of the software 16.00. First time I thought it is a glitch, but now I'm after three consecutive runs and in all three activities cadence is missing.... Is there any chance I could receive any assistance either? I'm pretty dissapointed with the device must say. Got it in January 2021 as a second replacement cause two other watches (also instinct solars) I had first, broke down after several days os use. First watch on the second day out of the box stopped showing temperatere, altitutude and pressure - after reaching tech support turned out ABC sensor was broken. Got it replaced. Then the second unit arived after sevreal days and.... started switching off itself whenever battery indicator was approaching 15%. This time turned out that the battery was defective and again it was replaced by the unit I have now.... which seems again not function appropriatelly. So as you can see it becomes pretty frustrating.

• hi, my Instinct Solar also stopped tracking cadence about 2 weeks ago. I verified software version to be 16.00. is this a systemic issue?

• This thread became a much larger thread here: (I believe your issue falls within these reports:)

https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation/f/instinct-solar/276553/instinct-solar-run-cadence-zero-the-pace-isn-t-working

Please take a look at what the other Instinct Solar owners are reporting. There are pictures in the thread too. If that matches your issue, please highlight my name and send me a Private Message. Thank you!

I am locking this thread. Please use the larger main thread noted above for the flat line cadence issue.