Solar Infinity sign won't turn off

Hello, since I updated my Instinct solar to the newest firmware the symbol of infinity won't turn off no matter the battery level or sun intensity. I tried turning it off and on and put in in different powermodes and battery saver, nothing helps.

Would be great if someone could help me out!

• The battery infinity symbol may not be an issue. Your second picture, when in Battery Saver mode, makes the most sense of course. However, your battery shows a full charge in the first picture too but it is still rare to see the symbol when not in Battery Saver mode.

- When you see this message, did anything change after you let the battery drain down a little?

- When you are in normal non-battery saver mode, did your infinity symbol ever clear?

Thank you. I will be happy to work with you more if you continue to have issues and we will get it figured out together.

• Hello, thanks for your reply!  This has been an issue for a couple of weeks now. As I said, no matter if in battery saver or not the sign is on ( if the battery drains it still shows this.. even if there is only 1day of battery left).

The sign only disappears during activities like running or navigation.

• Since the infinity symbol never disappears except during an activity, there are two resets you can try to correct it. If the infinity symbol does not resolve after both resets, please let me know. Thank you!

- Hard Reset: Hold down your top left power button until your watch shuts off then let go once off

- Factory Master Reset:   How to Reset My Garmin Outdoor Watch