Battery Life (or drain?) - Instinct Solar

Good morning everyone,
I'm using a Instinct Solar since 20 days. Is always use it with battery saver and DND enabled (at moment I just use it as Activity tracker and to track my activities): Heart rate off, watch face lower mode. After a full charge, watch say me 60days battery life (that is euqal to 100%).
After 10 days from full charge, some solar charges (about 30' per day) and a lot of activity tracking, I see some bugs...

1) nowbattery say me 28days remains and 28%...what's wrong? I Would expect to be about 50%!
2) after solar charges watch sovra-estimate battery (for example plus few days), then after some hours days drop-off....what?!?
3) After the full charge, with no activities, a day was equal to -1 days on watch battery. Now, instead, during an entire day (from morning to night) watch refers me -3/4 days
4) Sometimes happens that moving between widget I lose 1-2 days... 

There is some ways to have a battery graph?
I'm now on 12.20 (official release, I suppose): do u suggest me to move to beta (I saw 13.20)

BR

• No help from Garmin side? Watch continues to drain....so I'll proceed with RMA :(

• I had similar strange drains with no explanation that fixed it and after trying various "fixes" it was determined by Garmin Support people that I needed to return it.  New unit is doing great, but I'm worried that the new software update will bork it again.

• I believe that number of days the battery will last is computed using a complicated algorithm taking into account various parameters about your usage style, current situation, phone connectivity etc, which continuously varies within hours, so it must be accepted as a "currently estimated" basis. The remaining battery percentage is a more useful indicator of power drain in my opinion..

• It is best to not assume how long your battery is going to last since it is a complicated algorithm doing its best to calculate. Observe the reality of the battery life to know if it is defective or not. IE: make note when you fully charged. Make note what the percentage was and how many days or weeks later did you have to charge it again?

You will find out that more than not, there is nothing wrong with the battery. I see the same type of behavior on my Instinct Solar Camo version. However, my in-between charge times are outstanding and a nice improvement over my base Instinct.