Pulse Ox + Battery Time Question + Respiration Rate?

I'm considering in buying either a Instinct Solar, Vivoactive 4 or a Fenix 6 Pro. Currently coming from a vivosmart4, all other three devices a devinitly an upgrade.
How long does the Instinct pulse-ox tracking work during sleep? Does it record the whole sleeping period?
Does it even have 24/7 measuring and if so, it it working properly?

However, I've read that there has been a bug in the remaining battery time caalculation when pulseox has been enabled on the watch itself. has this been resolved and fixed or is it still there?

And Has the Instinct Solar received resporatory rate measurement e.g. via firmware upgrade?

Kind regards,
Mike

• 1. The Instinct can measure oxygen saturation 24 hours, during sleep or the sensor can be turned off. "During sleep" means during the hours you have set as your usual sleep time while setting it up initially. You can change these hours at any time, but regardless of that, the watch will NOT detect when you fall asleep to start measuring. If you have set bedtime to 23:00, it will start measuring then, no matter if you are asleep or not. Same is for wake up time.

Just have in mind you have full control over this option only using the website. The watch only allows you to toggle it during sleep hours, while the mobile app allows toggling 24 hour measurement. Why the control is so fragmented is a mystery to me.

2. The bug you have read about is fixed in version 10.00 of the firmware

3. As of version 10.00 it does not measure respiratory rate. Honestly, even though the watch has the new sensor, I don't think Garmin would enable it.

Edit: As of version 10.00, it is only possible to enable oxygen measurement during sleep. It is the same in the mobile app, on the website, and the watch. I wasn't aware of this while I was writing this message earlier.

• I think I have a similar problem with my Instinct solar, I have activated sleep mode and pulse ox but the sensor is not working correctly, the data didn't sync on Garmin connect and my Instinct Solar never record my sleep activity and pulse ox.
    Do u have any recommendations for this problem?