"Connect IQ fields"

I installed Stava relative effort.app , but when i try to add it on custom data fields i don't see the option for it.am i doing something wrong?Thanks for any feedback

Top Replies

All Replies

• Hello @EnigmaDelta

To add a Connect IQ data field, you will want to follow these steps: 

1. Once the Connect IQ app is downloaded, sync the Connect Mobile app
    2. On the watch hold the menu button
    3. Select Activities and Apps
    4. Select the desired activity
    5. Select the activity settings
    6. select Data Screens
    7. Select Add new
    8. Select Custom Data
    9. select a layout with 1 field
    10. Choose Field 1
    11. Select Connect IQ fields
    12. Choose the desired data field

This should now be present in your activity

• Thanks for the info.sadly i did all that before and the last part is there is no "Connect IQ Fields" to choose from, therefore  i cant add the said data field.has anyone tried adding connect iq fieilds?or is it just me?.

• there is no "Connect IQ Fields" to choose from, therefore  i cant add the said data field.has anyone tried adding connect iq fieilds?or is it just me?.

I am sorry to hear this is still not working for you. If you have not already, I would also recommend uninstalling the IQ data field. Complete a hard reset on the watch. For this, hold the Light button until the watch shuts off, as opposed to selecting power off. Then power this on again. Redownload the IQ data field, and try this again. 

If there is no change, you may test this with another Garmin IQ data field, to see if the result is the same. If this is only impacting the Strava data field, I would leave some feedback for the developer. 

• Thanks.I did your suggestion, but still the "connect iq field" is not shown to be selected.

• I finally figured it out, it wants to have custom data fields of 3.somehow the one which is in the small circle will not show the connect iq fields.so one has to select 3 data fields as custom and set it on the 2nd data field to show connect iq fields. Still Thanks for help.