Instinct 2 swimming Pace/Stroke/SWOLF & Heart Rate are erroneous or non-existent

This started happening a few months back spuriously. I'd reset the watch and things seemed to come back properly. Now it is getting unusable in terms of being an actual recording device outside that I did a workout. Going back through the past 3 weeks of swim workouts (5 or 6x/week) I get one workout that is near close to values I'd expect to see. I previously had a Swim2 and changed to get the additional functionality and sports on the Instinct 2. It seemed to work decently for the first month (January) but lately been abysmal. 

Here is this morning's charts. I'm not sure how one would achieve a SWOLF of  over 4,000,000? This was the "Time" view. 

Switching over to "Lengths & Rests view, this looks better but now the Heartrate information appears to be including my sleep as part of the workout. This workout kicked my a** as I was using power bags to drag me back and felt like I was on the redline for the majority of it. (55 y.o male holding roughly 1:30 pace/100m and hanging with the pro triathletes) But my average heartrate was 84?

I was looking forward to seeing some decent training benefit numbers. I was seriously downtrodden to see the following:

I should have just stayed in bed at 5:30 AM. I just uploaded the latest software release to see if this changes things. Is the device defective?

Guidance?

• It looks like you started to record the activity ~46 days ago and stopped it only after 1111 hours Rofl 

I have no idea how that could happen, but if you share a link to the activity, the JSON data in the background could perhaps reveal some clues.

• I've been running into the same issue lately. I've been using my Instinct 2 since 2022 and it only started happening in the last several months. Same symptoms after tracking some of pool swimming activities: low HR detected while swimming, and swolf/pace/strokes charts are all showing >1000 hours. This is happening on software version 15.08.