Morning report now removed?

It worked just fine for me! Anyone else have good experiences with it or bad experiences? 

• I tend to think so too but sometimes you have to light a fire to encourage others to pour gas on that fire. It gets the attention to fix things and or bring new things to the table. More often than not people don’t speak up about things therefore it falls on the back burner and they may take it as we aren’t interested to begin with. 

• While not a deal breaker, this feature did actually get me looking at the watch and some of the metrics like sleep a bit more, I also liked seeing the weather forecast for the day.

Personally, I didn't really notice any slowness, and I would have been more than happy if they just showed a loading spinner for the 1 or 2 seconds if they were worried about lagging performance.

Maybe there are some strict release timelines the dev teams are working against, and this will show up again in the 12.xx builds, although I'd rather see the release delayed by a few weeks or at worst case do what most tech companies do, release now, fix later! 

• Yeah. Either way the same lag/delay is what I get when I wake up every morning and look at my sleep/HRV etc data on the widgets, before the morning report. Same exact "delay", but I figured that was just a limitation from the watch not having a ton of memory and a really beefy processor.

• I dont think we should expect it to come back, in Alpha 9.12 or so, they also removed the Lux/h in the solar widget with the same reason. Lots of people complained about it, but till now it didn't came back.

• I was thinking the same. The lux/h was probably too close to the Fenix Solar 7 series, and the Morning Report and Race Day widget is probably making the FR255 look old compared to the Instinct 2 series.

The claimed "problems" are not convincing me. I have a delay every time I'm going into the widget loop after a period of inactivity, the delay with Morning Report was no worse. It's just an effect of the low power approach of the Instinct. 

• If those features don't return, then it was a promotion from Garmin.

• Garmin crossover shows the lux/h so I hope they wont remove the feature. Morning report was the only thing I was exited about…