Fenix 7, Edge 840 and body battery

I know that probably this has been discussed multiple times, but I need the further clarification, hopefully directly from Garmin.

I have a Fenix 7 and, from yesterday, an Edge 840 Solar. 

Today I did an indoor cycling workout, and I recorded it only on the Edge. I wasn’t wearing the Fenix during the workout.
Training data have been synced between the two devices but the body battery doesn’t take into account the (hard) workout I did and hence is largely overestimated. I was also wearing an HRM Pro. 
Af far as I understood, this is normal. I should have kept my Fenix on my wrist. The problem is that wrist HR data for cycling activities is notoriously pretty inaccurate to say the least, so I believe that BB estimations will be badly affected whenever I log my cycling activity with the Edge and not with the Fenix, which is precisely one of the reasons why I bought the Edge.  I do not want to record the same activity on both devices. It seems to be a pretty ugly workaround. 

Is there any way to get accurate BB estimations when recording activities on a Garmin Edge?

Also, the HR data on the Fenix are missing for the time of the indoor training I did. This is pretty stupid, tthey could easily have been taken from the HR strap. Why that doesn’t happen?

Let me say that this is a very poor implementation of the multiple devices syncing from Garmin. 

• This is a typical cycling day for me, activity recorded on Edge 830 whilst wearing Fenix 7 passively. For best accuracy Garmin advise against dual recording of activities.

...and HR data from the same day

• Thanks, I’ll see what happens when wearing the Fenix during a cycling activity. For yesterday, my indoor training session does not appear in the BB plot as your cycling activity does. The plot is dotted during the activity, as it does always when I am not wearing the Fenix. Maybe the Fenix uses MoveIQ in those cases… how does your HR plot appear for the time of the activity? does the HR rate match the one recorder by the HR strap (assuming you were wearing one...)?

• I have never really had an issue with WHR on any of my devices, always matches my external HRM.

• This must be another bug with the sync between two devices. Ever since last summer my calorie recorded from edge gets overwritten by the Fenix and now this problem. Calories are not fixed at all and now I started using my Edge again after winter and the workouts doesn’t sync to body battery, it gives my High stress instead

• You are right this is a very poor implementation by garmin. When I go cycling I use my old (but complete with all functions) Edge 800 and the Fenix ​​7 at the same time, in the end I cancel the training on the Edge and load the Fenix ​​one onto the Garmin Connect. This is the only solution that makes sense at the moment, I use the edge 800 with its large screen as a navigator and for data and at the same time my body battery and everything else is recorded with the fenix 7. I would have liked to buy an edge 840 and only use it on the bike but unfortunately it doesn't record the body battery, heart rate, etc., and if I place it next to the fenix 7 then it's useless to buy a new Edge model, the excellent 800 is fine. If Garmin finally implements real complete synchronization between all its devices (and it wouldn't be difficult at all, the mystery of why it doesn't do it, it will be a rights problem or a commercial choice whose meaning I don't understand) then I will think about buying an ultimate edge model and leave the fenix at home.

• Try setting up the edge 840 as your primary training device: support.garmin.com/.../

• There seems to be a problem with the UTS implementation with the EDGE x40 series which Garmin have acknowledged getting close to a year ago but without resolution.

A shown above, my EDGE 830 records the activity alongside the Fenix 7 worn passively with perfect results. Fenix 7 is both primary wearable and primary training device.

• Doesnt work... Look at my previous post. Active calories has not been working for almost a year and now this. Really disappointing with garmin after customer for twenty years now and the top end products has many BUGS and they are not writing any update or fix for so long!!!!!