Stuck in "Reset to default" loop after latest update

Received an update notification on the watch this morning, and installed it.

The watch restarts, after a while the watch shows the following screen: Garmin Connect IQ  - Spotify has been installed to your device.

When pressing the screen or any buttons, I get a "Reset to default settings?" prompt with Yes and No.

Selecting No does nothing, and selecting Yes, reboots the device and after a while land on the Garmin Connect IQ screen again and on the same Reset default settings after.

My watch is now stuck in this loop.

Can I unstuck it without my cable and a laptop connection?

Model is Fenix 7 sapphire solar, and I recently opted in to Beta testing the Garmin Connect app on IOS.

Update:

After following the "Unprompted Reset" process I get the fenix7 factory screen for a while, then it still falls back in to the "Reset to default" loop without the ConnectIQ Spotify message now.

Update 2:

Customer support advised that the device needed to be replaced. The process was sending my device back then Garmin sending me a "recertified" watch. Replacement took around 4 business days in the UK. After two annoying weeks I got a new watch.

I installed the 16.22 update on it, with no 3rd party apps or watch faces for now.