Feature request: Sleep coach sleep notification and alarm clock

I'm very happy that the sleep coach (widget) was added to the Fenix 7 Series - thank you very much Garmin!

I would love to see a possibility, to use the sleep coach data more integrated into the watch.

1. In the evening, I'd like to see a pop-up with information on my energy levels and a proposed bed time. I know the Venu 3 has an evening report/daily summary - this could be integrated into that. Preferably with the option "Remind me" to get a notification, e.g. 15 min before the proposed bed time.

2. I'd like to set an alarm clock based on my calculated sleep needs. There are already apps for smart phones that wake you in a convenient time, based on the sleep stage. I'd be amazing to combine these techniques. I imagine setting the latest possible time to wake up, and then the Garmin watch would wake me sometime in the ~30 min before that, depending on the sleep stage and my sleep needs. 

What are your thoughts on this?

• 1 That reminder could also mention missing steps for the step goal. Slight smile

2 I would not want to be waken up 30 minutes before I have to, but if you enjoy that, it's just optional 

• What does the sleep coach do at the moment? Just tell us, based on our own personal metrics, what our recomended amount of sleep is? That's it? 

Mine was showing 7:50 last night, and it is showing the same today. I'll be honest, I know I need 7:30 to 8:30 sleep every night when training is taken into account. For various reasons, including a snoring wife and children, that rarely happens! Although........8:11 last night, and I felt rubbish when my alarm went off! lol

• As far as I know, sometimes it could be beneficial to wake up a little early or later when you're in the optimal sleep stage - so in theory you would wake up more easily and energized compared to waking up from deep sleep. But it definitely needs to be optional!

• I'd want the ability to program in a standard weekend & weekday wakeup time to allow it to tell me when I should go to sleep...add any spin-down time would be nice, & the ability to alter the wakeup time from the standard.  

• +1. I also would greatly improve my work/life balance and going to bed with this feature.

E.g, my use case is I currently use Android (Google's) Clock app and have a target wake up time. can manually configure bed time alarm too.

What if, Garmin does that for your wearable? Sleep coach already provides the recommended sleep for you. The user needs to be able via the watch or Connect app to enter the desired wake up time. Alarms are automatically set.

Extras:

1.Be able to configure how you're notified - e.g sound, vibration, how often. Snooze and dismiss alert just as normal.

2.Same configurability for your wake up alarm as in "1."

3.(Really extra) Be able to use your "music providers" to set bedtime and wakeup alarm sounds. This is probably the most pain to implement due to various providers.

^ There's that's a copy-paste friendly JIRA ticket.

P.S Garmin Fenix 7 user, loving it, but it can always be even better!