FENIX 7 SOFTWARE UPDATE 14.31 BATTERY DRAIN

Hi Everyone,

Greetings.

Yesterday, i received a software update v14.31 on my Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar. The battery drain after the update has been quite significant.

The battery when i went to sleep was around 60% and when i got up in the morning the battery was around 36%.

Today morning, i restarted the watch and charged the battery to 100%. Now, within 2 hrs of use, the battery lost 4%.

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Warm Regards,

Vijay

• can i downgrade to last software of Fenix 7 Pro from 14.31 as after updating this update battery is draining quickly??

• See the Beta section under Beta 14.23.
    There are links to reset to FW 13.22.

• i also faced the same issue with my Fenix 7 pro, after updating it to 14.31 battery is drining very quickly. dropping 100% to 60% in 15 hours time. in this way it will last only 35 hours

• same issue here, Fenix 7 solar, battery capacity drops about 2,5% - 3% per hour, what's happening here....

• I have epix gen 2, and also have same issu, battery drain 30% just in 8 hour after update. Hope fixed asap

• We have two Fenixes at our household : I am member of the Beta program with a Fenix 7 Pro sapphire solar, and my girlfriend waits until the regular updates with her Fenix 7s solar... Now she is experiencing the same increased battery drain since the 14.31 is official release. As I reported as beta user I am experiencing significant increasement in battery drain since the 14.30 and even worse with the 14.31. I lose about 15-20% on a single night without pulse ox measuring or any battery sensitive feature. Now I have to recharge my watch at least in every 4-5 days with daily 1-3 hours of sport activities. Meanwhile on the other Fenix 7 which is not part of the beta also suffering from the same battery issues since the release has been isntalled. On this device (Fenix 7s solar) we lost alost 40% in a day when the only activity was a 80 minutes long run.

• This bug was recognized in beta phase, but still was not fixed before release to public version.

The same happened for last several software versions.

• Just as I thought, it’s probably about the update. My Fenix 7 Sapphire Solar installed the update yesterday (Thu) morning with about 10 days of battery. Noting that I did a full charge on a Sunday. When I woke up today I was shocked to see it is now down to 3 days worth of battery & needed to charge it again. I usually have around 15days worth on full charge and would only charge once a week given the settings I’ve turned on and the usual 1 activity a day I’m doing. Adding as well that when I charge on a Sunday, I still have around 5-7days remaining. This drain after v14.31 update is unusually fast that I have noticed & took time to look at the forums if someone else has the problem or not. And it seems to be the case

• Every update I see such complaints, but 1-2days ago I had 100% Fenix 7s, right now I have 15%

• I heard the same about the previous release. I'm not sure about previous, but I think my watch began drained faster. But with this update is a really ***.