This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Tactix 7 backlight is disabled and still comes on - Backlight BUG since 13.22

•    

Setting : System - BELEUCHTUNG = Backlight - (during activity / not during activity ) - Keys and Touchscreen - OFF :

The backlight activates when the BACK key is pressed !

@ Garmin-Chris and dear developers, the tactix is a military watch, so the user needs FULL control over IN WHICH SITUATIONS the light turns on.

This one is just an example. I think there are more situations in which the light activates unintentionally ( in some touch functions of the map I think I read !?).

It is not my job to test all the functions of the watch. Especially since Garmin has decided that the Tactix can NOT participate in the beta program, I can expect as a customer that such serious errors are not found in the final version (which also comes only once per quarter).

This topic has already been discussed here:

https://forums.garmin.com/outdoor-recreation/outdoor-recreation/f/fenix-7-series/335564/tactix-7-software-version-13-22---backlight-bug

Garmin, I hereby request the continuation of the developer ticket opened since 13.22.

In the future, check such functions BEFORE RELEASE.

Top Replies

All Replies