Incorrect calculation of the distance in the pool Garmin Fenix 7 SS

What we have:
1. Olympic pool 50m
2. Freestyle full distance
3. Smooth pace (1:57-2:00/100m)
4. Actual swim distance 2400m
5. Turns - somersault
Outcome:
The distance counted by the watch was 3250m (65 segments instead of 48 segments), the swimming style was determined correctly.
While swimming, the clock began to divide one segment into two segments. 50m for 17 seconds and the next 50m for 38 seconds, thereby adding extra segments and, accordingly, distances. The reversal is not affected, as the clock divides the segment of the movement. Even the old apple watch 3 series was not as sensitive to accelerations and styles (if you accelerated on a 50m segment, they will calculate the average pace for the segment, and not add a new segment). How to be if necessary to overtake someone on the swim lane or increase the pace of swimming? I found on the Internet that many people write about this problem, I asked in thematic chats on triathlon (athletes then manually change the distance to calculate the pace, etc.). I've tried disabling automatic swimming style detection, but that doesn't help either. This is a huge disappointment for such an expensive watch...
I would like to know if this issue will be resolved.
part of the swim