Smart unlock (Android)

Hi

I want to add Tactix 7 to Android for bluetooth unlock. Android sees the watch in the list of connected devices and tells me that I need to confirm this action in the watch. But I can't do that because the watch doesn't offer confirmation.

• This is how it looks.

There are no messages on the watch. I can't confirm this...

• I guess you're talking about an Android phone running MIUI...If my guess was correct then I don't get why you're surprised. In MIUI within settings > Password & security > Unblock with Bluetooth is explicitly written "This feature works with selected wearable devices made by Xiaomi.". If you still insist and you want this feature then you can try to follow the next steps that helped me to add my F3 to have unblocked my phone (Xiaomi Mi5) by BT. whi

1. Remove the watch from GCM.
    2. Unpair your watch from your phone.
    3. Reboot both watch and phone.
    4. Search for your watch with the phone and pair it.
    5. Try to add your watch under Unblock with Bluetooth menu in your phone.
    6. If successfully added be happy and add your watch to GCM. If not, then jump to point n°7.
    7. I managed to get the above working with no issues years ago...it appears things have changed. You might want to reach out to the manufacturer of your phone to get this sorted out.

In case my guess was incorrect, I'm sure someone will chime in and share some valuable insights. Cheers!

• It works with Samsung Phone and Fenix 7 so it's Xiaomi fault

But anyway I don't use it cause BT range is to long (even 2 floors in the building).

• Hey #garmin is there someting on the plate? I'm also not able to unlock my Android with Fenix 7x. It worked just fine with Fenix 6. I tried the way I did that in the past and also suggestions from this thread, but nothing helped.