This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Fenix 7 sapphire solar - v9.36/v9.37 - Restarts During Activity

hello,

i now had the problem of restart(s) during my last 2 runs, which resulted in not getting the run synced via mobile app then (but finally back home after vacation it worked via Garmin Express)

but still i miss some data on that days and its super annoying when the watch restarts during a run and i do not immediately see that and the run is then paused after the restart.
never had that issue before - i've just updated to 9.33 around a week before my vacation and also did runs with that firmware already before and didn't have that issue.

2nd last run:
watch restarted 3 times on a ~10k run (~1hour)
still missing data in the timeline, but all steps there, although it says just 16k in the graph - see screenshot.

latest run:
no steps data and even missing steps of the time during the run. - see screenshot.

i found some posting about restarts also, but it's annoying and no solution for that?
i did biking for several hours and many kilometers, standup-paddling and others, without any issues - just when running i've that restart-issue.
for running my watch is useless at the moment

i already wrote an email to local garmin support via their website - hopefully they have an idea or even better: a solution that my watch stops restarting during a run.