Fenix 6x pro solar batter life test

Hi All,

I've read some posts here and on reddit, trying to find like-cases but am coming up short. I've just concluded testing the battery life of my brand new fenix 6x pro solar and am rather disappointed. Before I take it to garmin, I tried to see if I can find tests suggesting what sort of % impact certain features have on the battery life.

My settings are 100% stock out of the box, including the watch face, and I only remember making the following changes:

- PulseOx measurements are set to measure only at night

- Bluetooth always on and connected

My battery test results are as follows:

- almost exactly 10 days of smartwatch mode battery life

- no gps activities

- no solar exposure

From my understanding, I got less than half the battery life advertised for non-solar exposure. I've been unable to determine to what extent the nighttime pulse ox impacts the  battery.
Can anyone provide some insightful input or commentary please? Do I perhaps have a dud 6x?

• I've set mine up so it lights up with gesture but not during sleeping hours. With everything running my watch generally lasts about 6 days but if you have it in power save mode (then it is just basically a watch) it will last a month tracking a few activities along the way. I got this for battery life as I tend to go camping in the summer and my AW only lasts a day. I think the solar is negligible and not worth the extra money.  

• Would be great if one could set PulseOx to activate for 10 minutes every 8 hours or so instead, but alas, I don't believe that is possible.

it would be cool to have HRV readings to be taken at certain period of time automatically so as SpO2 in interval of inactivity but it seems that it will be a feature for upcoming models.