Fenix 6S Pro vs. Sapphire

Opinions please on the Fenix 6S Sapphire Carbon grey DLC vs. Fenix 6S Pro Black.

I only use the watch for road running and walking, I've owned a Forerunner 645 for a year with no scratches on the screen or bezel (I think this also uses the Gorilla Glass 3?). Should I just go for the non-sapphire black one? Does the DLC coating add anything if you're not doing rock climbing etc? Is it lighter being DLC coated titanium instead of black painted stainless steel? Also I don't want to screen to look dull for the sake of added protection that I probably don't need.

Thanks.

• The contrast on the non-sapphire F6 is superb compared to a F5+ sapphire.

Reflections on the sapphire is a huge turn off for me Grin

Will send you pics on the other thread where you replied to a post of mine.

• Im with you. Im ordering one this weekend, but I think Im going for the PRO because of the black color. Ive had the Fenix 3HR sapphire and got no scratches, but the 6 sapphire looks grey and I cant stand it. 

• After much debate I went in to a Garmin store today for the 6S, and I wanted the Sapphire version.   However..  coming from a 245M it was very evident that the screen clarity on the Sapphire model was NO WHERE NEAR as crisp as the "pro" version or my 245M.  This is because the Sapphire crystal that Garmin is using is not coated on the inside with A/R (Anti Reflective).  I have a Omega watch with this.. and its night and day difference.   This of coarse cost more and I get why Garmin is not doing it..  but, the problem is that the "high end" version is not as nice looking as the non sapphire version.  

So..  I was pretty dissapointed.  Having both on my wrist, I honestly just liked my "old" 245M better LOL.  I like the look of the 6S better, (all black) etc.. but not enough for the price, especially since the bezel is not DLC coated in the "pro" version.  That sucks too.